Over the past year, the College has made significant progress reaching out to stakeholders and raising awareness of its public protection mandate. Read More
For my inaugural “Message from the Registrar”, I would like to take this opportunity to address some of the misconceptions about the College that arise from time to time – most recently at this year’s Annual Meeting and Education Day. Namely, what is the role of the College? Read More
Perspective is the official publication of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers.
In This Issue
- Message from the Registrar – Strengthening Stakeholder and Public Awareness
- 20,000 Strong: Looking Back at 18 Years of Regulatory Excellence
- Terminating Social Work and Social Service Work Services
- Mark Your Calendars for AMED 2018!
- Educational Forums Bring the College to Sudbury and Kitchener
- The Importance of Keeping Your Membership Information Up to Date
- Council Highlights for December 8, 2017
- Council Highlights for March 8, 2018
- 2018 Election to Council in District No. 4 – Don’t Forget to Vote!
- Practice Notes: But “They” Told Me To! Owning Your Professional Accountability
- Q&A: Can I Call Myself a “Psychotherapist”?
- Discipline Decision Summary – Joseph Vaz
- Discipline Decision Summary – Calvin McConnell