Keeping your membership current is important. College membership demonstrates your commitment to professional, ethical, qualified and accountable practice. Your membership says something important about the professions of social work and social service work as a whole, and also about you as an individual practitioner.
The deadline to complete your membership renewal is December 31, 2017. Members can renew their membership and pay their annual fee through the College’s online member services at ocswssw.org/members/members_info/. A late-fee penalty of $50 will be applied if the College does not receive payment of your 2018 fees by January 31, 2018.
Renew Your Membership Online
To renew your membership online, follow these easy steps:
- Login using your User ID (your OCSWSSW registration number) and your password.
- Go to “My Profile” to confirm that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- Click on the “Renewals” link on the top left-hand side of your screen and select “2018 renewal” to complete the annual renewal of registration form and payment.
For more information regarding your membership renewal, please refer to the Guide for Online Services.
Tax Receipts and Member Cards Available Online
The College would like to remind members that tax receipts and member cards are available online following payment of the annual renewal fee.
To access your tax receipt and member card, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Online Member Services.
- Click the “Renewals” menu, “History” section.
- From the Membership Renewal History grid, click on the “Membership card and tax receipt” of the selected Membership Year to open a PDF file that you can print, save or send by email.
|Annual renewal fee for College members||$310|
|Registration fee for new members||$310 + $100 application fee|
|New graduate registration fee
* You are eligible for this reduced fee, provided you apply for registration no later than December 31 of the year in which you graduate. You are then eligible for the reduced fee for the two subsequent years.
|$210 + $100 application fee|
|Inactive category of membership fee||$155|
|Annual fee for retired class (January 1, 2018 start date)||$50|
For more information on the fee increase, please read the College’s recent eBulletin.
Remember: Only professionals registered with the College are allowed to use the titles “social worker,” “registered social worker,” “social service worker” or “registered social service worker.”
Don’t delay. Renew your membership now!
Questions about the annual fees can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 (toll free):
- Paul Cucci, Membership Manager, ext. 202.
- Anne Vézina, Membership Administrator (bilingual), ext. 211.